Friday 22 July 2011

I cannot do it any more captain

I know I have written this before. But I simply do not have the time to maintain this blog. I simply cannot react in time to the daily events. Events in my life like having a son and my work life balance have simply taken all my time.
 
Although I do still have plenty to say I do not feel I have the time to say it.
 
So for now I won't be blogging on this site or any other. although your still find me on Twitter.
 
Thank you for your time in reading my words.
 
Over and out.
Dazmando

3 comments:

  1. Dazmando,
    Don't finalise it. Just blog less often - when you feel like it and do have time. It is very difficult to keep up the virtual daily/bi-daily rate in perpetuity.

    Take a break , blog once a week or once a fortnight or whatever.

    While I may/may not agree with your posts they are always well thought out. It's a loss for everyone if you walked away forever.
    Regards
    Billo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can start from short paragraph, write down any thing comes to your mind.

    ReplyDelete